1. The texts are the property of Agathe Visites.
2. Photographs are the property of their authors. These are linked in the photographs. Agathe Visites thanks the photographers for their kind loans.
3. Any total or partial reproduction of texts and photos of this site without permission is prohibited.
4. Any representation or reproduction of texts and photos of this site by any means whatsoever, would constitute an infringement.
THE HEAD OFFICE :
6 rue Jean Perreal
Terms and Conditions
1. Any service canceled less than 72 hours before the visit is due in full, except in cases of force majeure.
2. The dates and times of visits are fixed with the agreement of both parties, according to the availability of each, before being definitively established on the estimate.
They are flexible according to the interest of the client of the day of the service, always according to the availability of Agathe Exposito.
3. The responsibility of Agathe Visites can not be blamed if the non-execution or the delay in the execution of the visit results from a case of force majeure.
4. The responsibility of Agathe Visites can not be blamed if the delay in the execution of the service results from a delay of the customer. The time of this delay will be billed as if the customer had arrived on time.
5. Agathe Visites can not be held responsible for the inappropriate behavior of its client during his performance of guided tour or accompaniment, or damage to the property of third parties.
6. In the event of an accident during the service, on the person of the guide or customers, as well as to third parties, Agathe Visites and his client may have recourse to their insurance companies. The professional liability of Agathe Exposito is provided by Macif, in Lyon.
7. The payment of the visits can be carried out: in cash, by check or by transfer. The account number will be provided to the client upon request.
8. Any dispute relating to the interpretation and execution of these general conditions of sale is subject to French law. In the absence of amicable resolution, the dispute will be brought before the Commercial Court 44 r Bonnel 69433 LYON CEDEX 03.